11 months ago
It is our mission to build a "Community of Learners" at Troy Heritage Trail. To do this, we will develop an environment of mutual respect and open communication that focuses on academic achievement and that maximizes each child's potential to learn. In order to implement this we will:
- Establish a positive learning environment within which each child is motivated to achieve at his or her highest potential.
- Recognize each child as an individual who possesses unique qualities and abilities to learn.
- Create opportunities for parents, children, and staff members to learn together.
- Value the ideas and cultural beliefs of all members of our learning community.
- Respect learning as a continuous and lifelong process.
- Encourage communication among all members of the Troy Heritage Trail "Community of Learners".